Thursday, May 26, 2011

I've Had This ...

Thought for a while now. Really it all started when my friend began blogging. She is VERY wise and always has something worth while to say. Every time I read her posts I learn something. I thought about how people have these blinkies on their blogs saying that they follow so and so. She could have one. AND then I thought how so many women touch my life who blog or they don't blog or run marathons, they aren't president of the PTA, they don't run big corporations and the list goes on. But they do run their families. They are my heroes because they are the best kind of women - ones who are noble, honest, loving, down-to-earth, hardworking people who have touched my life for different reasons. They are mothers, grandmothers, sisters, sisters-in-law, cousins, friends. They are people who are happy to be who they are, just as they are. They share their gifts with the world with out even knowing how far reaching their efforts go. Doing this through their love of life and serving those they love. THAT is what inspires me. In my opinion, the way they live is worthy of the highest praises. Because they know what is truly important, they are constant examples in my life. Heavenly Father knows that I needed humble, kind people to be surrounded by and I know that it wasn't by accident that I am where I am today. Sometimes all I have to do is look out my window. Then there are the ones who are miles away. Wherever you are... next door, down the street, hundreds of miles away or in Heaven you touch my life because you are you.



I just want to add a birthday wish to my Grandma Joy. She will always have a "blinkie" in my eyes. To the world she was just one person but to me she was the world.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are an inspiration to us all! So glad you blog!

    ReplyDelete